Thursday, September 24, 2009

No New News Yet

Well Folks we've not been given any updates yet... I guess that is better than a flat out Not Gonna Happen answer... LOL...We allowed a little excitement to come into our minds but for the most part we are looking at it as We Are In Circulation...It's really hard not to let any excitement to enter your heart and mind...So for now we just wait.. Have any of you out there been able to watch the TV show Adoption Diaries on the WE channel??? The 3rd episode is gonna be on Saturday @10pm eastern time.. It's very informative to all of us who have yet to go through the full process with the Birthparents and emotional stuff.. I don't mean to downplay the emotional stuff the way I wrote that by the way, I just didn't want to ramble.. LOL... Which I can DO... SO basically Watch Adoption DIaries on the WE channel... Till our next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment