Thursday, February 26, 2009

Packing For Trip To Agency!!!!!!!

We're putting the last few thing's in our luggage for our Weekend Intensive as we speak... Chad admitted to having a few panick attack's... Not in a Bad way but a Life CHanging way.. It's gonna be official tomorrow and boy what a reality check ....... I keep looking ahead into my minds eye towards the future, and see us with our child.. It's almost like Flash Forwards instead of back.. And I Love what I see..... I'm so fortunate to be able to go down this path...So Blessed....Well I really don't have much to say tonight so I'll try to write more later... Nite World....and Goodnight My Little Love if you are even out there yet...Love Your Daddie's....

4 comments:

  1. I came upon your blog...you know how that goes! My partner and I also live in the SC and we both wish you the best of luck this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck I can't wait to hear your take on the WI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend! Update as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No reason to be panicked. I think Bobby was more than I. I was too excited I think. We met really nice people at our weekend intensive. Good luck, and have FUN.

    ReplyDelete