Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So Much To DO So Little Time
















Hey World.... Today I had so much to get finished for our Home Study.. First I had to get my Physical at 8 am then I go Hom and had to make 3 trips to the Vet to Get everyone up to date with all of their shot's and all.. Then I find out with one of my furry babie's They Have to have their Eye Extracted on Monday.. I'm So Upset about that.. He's had so many problem's with that eye and now it's causing him to be in so much pain that he's so Lethargic and not even responding like he does normally... So in a way it was a God Send that we had to go today.. Then I had to go to the Police Station to be Fingerprinted on 4 cards.. well of course Chad didn't tell me 4 cards so I only got 2 completed.. so Now I hace to go back tomorrow for the rest.. It's really no big deal but I just don't like going into the Criminal room .. It's SOOO CREEPY in there...And then we had to go back to the Vet to Get all of the updated record's of the Pet's Vaccination's... 7 Furry babie's by the way... SO My Day has just been taken away from me.. All for a Wonderful Cause of Course.. I'm not Complaning don't get me wrong just so much to do and so little time..

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun fun fun home studies. We had to do all that too. Minus the fingerprints. We didn't need the pet records up to date either. Strange. I guess thats the difference between agencies and attorneys? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    We are so excited about your early stages of adopting and can't wait to hear your experiences.
    Please let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything, we've attended many workshops (gay parents, open adoption, children of gay parents..etc..etc..) Just come to my blog and ask anything...I am on frequently.

    ReplyDelete